Free Shipping On all orders over $100.00
10481 Coloplast Mio Flat One Piece Drainable Pouch (10/bx)
10481 Coloplast Mio EasiClose 1-Piece Transparent Drainable Ostomy Pouch
Coloplast's drainable ostomy pouch with flat cut-to-fit (3/8" to 2-1/8") skin barrier fits individual body shapes due to the elastic adhesive and stays discreet due to the neutral-grey textile material.
- 10 pouches per box
- Ref# 10481
- MAXI Size
- Wide Outlet
- HCPCS: A4424
- FLAT Cut-to-Fit 3/8" - 2-1/8" Skin Barrier
- Transparent Ostomy Pouch
- With Inspection Window and Integrated Charcoal Filter
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
- Full-circle filter for proven reduction of incidence of ballooning
- With SenSura Mio 1-piece drainable, the elastic adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
- Mio 1-piece drainable is available in a broad range of flat baseplates consisting of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or neutral grey, or even with inspection window.
Q: How does SenSura Mio provide the great fit to body?
A: SenSura Mio features an elastic adhesive that fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements to maintain a secure fit. It even fits over hernia, scarring and skin folds. Like your skin, SenSura Mio is elastic, so it simply stretches with your skin when your body moves.
Q: Why is SenSura Mio made in neutral-grey?
A: The color of SenSura Mio is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – .
Q: Why is SenSura Mio made of textile?
A: Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device.
Q: How is SenSura Mio able to reduce ballooning?
A: The trick is the full-circle pre-filter, which is designed to protect the carbon and the membrane from faeces. The pre-filter reduces clogging, and this has proven to result in up to a 61% reduction in the incidence of ballooning. add footnote: 1 Data on File, Coloplast US, Note, the reduction in incidence of ballooning for colostomates was 52% and 61% for ileostomates.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this product for more than five years. I'm comfortable with it's fit and ease of putting it on.
Of all the pouches I've seen, these are by far my favorite. They are easy to drain. Also, they conceal under clothing as they are not too big and very flexible. I would recommend a pouch with a filter so you don't have to worry about the bag filling with air.