Free Shipping On all orders over $100.00
Attiva Flushable Ostomy Pouch Liners FPL-2 (Large Size), 100/bx
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 5 or above and pay only $20.95 each
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Attiva Flushable Ostomy Pouch Liners (#FPL-2, Size Large), 100/bx
Size Large suitable for pouch openings (2-1/4") 57mm and larger
Extend ostomy pouch weartime with new and improved Attiva flushable liners
Insert into your ostomy bag before attaching them to the flange. Protect your bag from output and easily empty your bag without a mess.
- 100 per box
- Special guards around the vent hole area to prevent leakage through the optional vent holes (patient must punch vent holes with a pin if desired)
- Specially shaped guards to prevent leakage through the vent holes
- Double fit heat seals to prevent leakage at the liner perimeter
- Liners are flushable, increase wear time, have two sizes to choose from and are double heat sealed.
- Size Large: Fits pouch openings 57mm (2-1/4") and larger
- Do not use in septic tanks! For weak flushing toilets or toilets with low water, empty contents of liner into toilet and discard liner.
How to insert the liner
1. With a pin, create 1 or 2 holes in the “shoulders” of the liner, to allow gas to escape the liner.
2. With dry hands, insert the liner into the pouch opening.
3. Spread open the liner within the pouch by inserting two fingers into the liner opening, and spread the liner out.
4. Position the opening of the liner over the pouch ring, with about 1” of liner remaining outside the pouch.
5. Blow into the liner to open it up, and smooth out any wrinkles around the pouch ring.
6. Attach the pouch with the liner inserted onto the flange / wafer. The exposed portion of the liner should be sandwiched between the flange / wafer and the pouch.
How to remove the liner
1. Pull the liner slightly, but not completely out of the pouch.
2. Grab one corner of the liner and pull it out. The rest of the liner should easily come out now.
3. Flush the liner and its contents down the toilet.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These things are GREAT and they are less expensive than the ones that come from Canada.
I Love this product. Living with a colostomy bag isn’t always easy. This product helps me tremendously.
We always get great, fast service from Parthenon Inc. great quality products and delivered in a few days. Highly recommend
Attiva Pouch Liners saves time and money for those of us who have a colostomy. Attiva Pouch Liners are one of the most convenient time saving items I have ever used. I highly recommend these for ostomy patients.
This product helps me to feel clean and fresh. I teach preschool and I am happy to feel clean and odor free. The product is easy to use, convenient to carry and is flushable.
These are great liners that have held up. I haven’t had a tear or leak at all. And at 6’6” 300# I can produce a lot of waste,
We are extremely pleased with this product. Great quality at a great price. I would highly recommend if you use the closed pouch system.
Love this product but some of the bag openings are not opened all the way as a result when trying to open them up they rip and cannot be used once it is ripped ..also wish Medicare would cover this product
These are MUCH better than the Colo-majic bags, which break constantly - they are AWFUL compared to these. I am very disappointed that the company no longer sells them in packs of 300, because it is much more expensive to buy in packs of 100. If they had not stopped offering this option, I would give them 5 stars. But, the cost really went up due to this decision by the company.