Free Shipping On all orders over $100.00
ConvaTec Eakin Cohesive StomaWrap Ostomy Seal
Eakin cohesive stoma wrap by ConvaTec can be used like typical ostomy rings except it better fits large and oval shaped stomas
- Ref# 839006
- 3 Millimeters Thick
- Size: 3-3/8" (85 mm)
- Great for Large or Oval Shaped Stomas
- HCPCS: A4385
New from Eakin! The Cohesive StomaWrap has the same qualities as the Eakin Cohesive Seals you know and love except there's no need to stretch or tear to get the right size. Just wrap it around your stoma and overlap to get a secure seal. The Cohesive StomaWrap will prevent leakage extending the wear time of your appliance. Its shape makes it perfect for large and oval stomas. Also, it's easier to use for those with limited dexterity.
Step by Step Instructions How To Use Eakin Cohesive StomaWrap
1. Start with clean, dry skin around the stoma.
2. Remove paper cover and apply to the skin around your stoma. Both sides are the same and equally sticky. Carefully position it to fit snugly around your stoma.
3. If necessary, overlap the seal to ensure a good fit. No skin around the stoma should be exposed.
4. Using your hands, flatten the outer edge of the seal. This is where warm hands will come in handy.
5. ****If using a 1-piece ostomy appliance, place pouch over seal and hold in position for a short period of time. 2-piece appliance users will apply the skin barrierover the seal and attach pouch.
How to Apply the Eakin Cohesive StomaWrap #839006