Free Shipping On all orders over $100.00
839001 Eakin Cohesive Seals - Large (10/bx)
839001 Eakin Cohesive Seals, Large (4 inch diameter), 10/box
Eakin Cohesive Seals are moldable, moisture absorbing skin barriers designed to help protect the skin from contact with body fluids. There are four varieties of Eakin Cohesive Seals: 839002 Eakin Cohesive Seal (2" diameter, thick), 839005 Eakin Cohesive Seal (2" diameter, thin), 839001 (4" diameter, thick), and 839006 StomaWrap.
- 10 per box
- Size Large (4 inches in diameter)
- HCPCS Code: A4385
- Store at room temperature
- Keep dry & avoid high humidity
How To Apply Large Eakin Cohesive Seals
- Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and free from any solvent or greasy substances.
- Remove the release paper from both surfaces and gently mold, roll, stretch or compress the Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barrier to any shape to fit the requirements of the patient’s body. Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barrier may be cut and rejoined to fit around difficult sites.
- Gently apply to the skin with a little pressure and hold in place for about 30 seconds.
- Gently smooth the Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barrier towards the base of the stoma, or the edge of the wound, fistula or drainage site to ensure a secure seal.
- Place the ostomy pouching system directly onto the surface of the Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barrier and hold in place with gentle pressure until secure.
How To Remove Large Eakin Cohesive Seals
- Gently peel the pouching system from the body.
- Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barriers will not harm the skin when being removed from the body. Residue can be removed from the skin by rolling and peeling.
- An emulsifying agent or medical adhesive remover can be used topically to remove tackiness from the body.
An ostomy seal for ileostomies, colostomies, and urostomies
An external packing agent on uneven skin
A sealing agent around wounds, fistulas, and surgical drains
Do not use to cover broken skin or open wounds. Eakin Cohesive® Seals or Skin Barriers should not be used on individuals who are sensitive to or who have developed a sensitivity or allergic reaction to the product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product. It helped tremendously in the healing of the skin around my stoma. It also help in the comfort of wearing the bag. I would definitely recommend Eakin seals to anyone who has any kind of skin damage around their stoma