Free Shipping On all orders over $100.00
Medihoney® Hydrocolloid Wound Paste
- 1 per box
- Size: 0.5 ounce tube
- HCPCS: A4649
Derma Sciences Medihoney® hydrocolloid dressing wound filler paste is used for dry to lightly exuding wounds, or for hard to dress areas. It contains 95% Active Leptospermum Honey (ALH), possessing unique qualities that make it ideal for the management of chronic and acute, wounds and burns. Effective on hard-to-heal wounds and burns, additionly helping to debride wounds and keep wound beds clean of necrotic tissue.
- Derma Medihoney Hydrocolloid Dressing Wound Filler Paste is used in all stages of wound healing.
- Easy to remove.
- Designed to manage varying degrees of exudates.
- Due to high osmolarity, the dressings help to cleanse the wound and remove devitalized tissue.
- Can also be used as an important component of wound bed preparation.
- Strengthens skin's moisture barrier for soft, smooth skin.